Dear valued customer,
State Bank of Lizton is committed to doing our part to slow the spread of the Coronavirus to our customers, employees and our communities while serving your financial needs as effectively as possible. As we reopen most of our lobbies to normal banking hours on Monday, May 11, 2020, we want you to know the safety precautions and procedures that we have put in place. Find our normal banking hours here.
Lobby Opening Safety Precautions
Effective May 11, 2020
Employees are asked to self-screen in the morning and stay home if they have any symptoms.
- Continue to encourage customers to use drive-thru facilities.
- Banking Center will keep a log of all lobby customers/visitors daily for contact tracing purposes.
- Germ Shield partitions will be placed at functioning teller stations.
- 6 ft social distancing markers will be placed on the floor throughout the banking center directing customers where to stand.
- Customers will not be permitted in the lobby with a face mask due to identification and safety reasons. They will be directed to use the drive- thru.
- Sanitizer will be available at each teller station, desk, check stand, and any area that customers use.
- All tickets, brochures and pens will be removed from customer access. If customer uses a pen, it is theirs to keep.
- No coffee or other refreshments available.
- Drive-Thru Cleaning of all equipment and counters every hour.
- In-Branch Cleaning: Disinfecting flat surfaces, teller counters, and desks after each customer transaction.
- ATM Cleaning every hour.
- Night Depository Cleaning every hour.
We will continue these processes for the safety of our employees and customers as long as we deem it to be beneficial to employees and customers. Thank you for your cooperation in these efforts.
We are also fully prepared to handle your banking needs digitally or by phone! Try these great service options:
- Mobile Banking: View balances, make transfers, pay bills, and deposit checks with Mobile Deposit from your phone. Download our mobile app.
- SBL Online Banking: Online banking offers access to your accounts online so you can make transfers, see transactions and statements, pay bills and make payments. Set up online banking.
- Telephone Banking: Our 24-hour automated banking offers similar services by calling 888-707-1910.
- Customer Service: Contact us with additional questions and for account support during business hours at 866.348-4674.
- ATMs: We have 24/7 ATMs at each of our banking centers with easier to use deposit functions.
- In addition: State Bank of Lizton has recently joined the Allpoint® Network with more than 55,000 free ATMs! You pay no surcharge fees for using the Allpoint ATMs at CVS, Walgreens, Target, Kroger, and many more retailers nationwide. Find one close to you with this Allpoint ATM locator.
- You can also open new deposit and loan accounts online through these helpful links:
We will continue to monitor and update you about our operating strategies as directed by health care officials, government agencies, and regulators. Rest assured we have many options to serve your financial needs during times like this.
Michael L Baker, President and CEO
State Bank of Lizton