in supporting the communities it serves. We believe the strength of our company is tied to the strength of the communities where we do business. We support numerous organizations, utilizing both economic and social investment programs, including charitable gifts, community relations activities, and sponsorships.
Our employees and their families are encouraged to volunteer their time and efforts for various nonprofit charitable organizations, serve on community, foundation, and school boards and task forces, and are encouraged to become actively involved in their communities.
What we do support:
- Organizations that deliver benefit to the communities from which the donations were generated
- Or are located in the areas State Bank of Lizton serves
What we do not support:
- Political Contributions
- Beauty or talent contests
- Individuals, individual scholarship (not including our Community Bankers Scholarship program), or travel support
- Other foundations affiliated with a for-profit company
What we look for:
- Opportunities where moderate funding can affect significant results within the community
- Opportunities that position the Bank as a leader in the corporate community
- Opportunities that raise money for the benefit of non-profits in the neighborhoods we serve
- Opportunities that show evidence of employee interest and involvement that is more than fund raising
- Opportunities that help low to moderate income individuals
Due to the overwhelming number of requests received, the Bank is unable to accommodate every request. Requests for support are accepted throughout the year. Upon collecting all requests, the Bank will use its best judgment to determine what organizations will best benefit from the funds requested and notify these organizations with an acceptance letter.
To apply for support, an organization must submit a completed State Bank of Lizton Request for Sponsorship, Gift or Donation Form. For requests over $2500, please include the following additional information on organizational letterhead:
- Cover letter summarizing key points of proposal and the amount of the request.
- A brief description of the applying organization, goals and objectives, and role in community
- An agency operation budget and if applicable, a budget for the proposed project
- Criteria by which the success of the proposed project will be evaluated, if applicable
- Other sources of funds applicable to the proposal
- Copy of the organization’s most recent financial statements
- Description of how the Bank would be recognized for its support
- Verification of 501 © (3) status, if applicable
- Status of other related projects the Bank has provided assistance for within the organization
- The Bank’s nearest location in the area where your organization operates
- List of board of directors and officers and their affiliations to the organizations, if applicable.
The State Bank of Lizton Request for Sponsorship, Gift or Donation Form is in Adobe Acrobat® (PDF) format and requires Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe installed, please click on the icon for a free download.
If you have previously downloaded Adobe Acrobat®, click here for the State Bank of Lizton Request for Sponsorship, Gift or Donation Form.
State Bank of Lizton Marketing Department
P.O. Box 708
Brownsburg, IN 46112
[back to top]